Watch Fun Cooking Friday | How to make Chicken Potato Bake YUM! on Prayogs
Today on Fun Cooking Friday I show you how to make Chicken Potato Bake. This is a delicious and easy recipe for an affordable budget. Below you will find the recipe and directions on how to make this great meal. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to stay up to date on my latest Cooking recipes.
Find more recipes at my website: www.truckerwifelife.com
Chicken Potato Bake Recipe:
1. 4 Chicken Breasts
2. (2) Russet Potatoes
3. 4 Red Potatoes
4. 3 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
5. 2 Garlic Cloves
6. Salt, Garlic Salt, and Pepper
8. Cheddar Jack Cheese
1. Pre-Heat Oven to 425 degrees F
2. Chop the potatoes into 3/4 pieces
3. Place the potatoes into a bowl, mix in 2tbsp of vegetable oil, salt, garlic salt, and pepper.
4. Spray Baking Dish with Non-stick spray
5. Place the potatoes into dish and bake for 15-Minutes
6. Remove Dish from oven, place chicken pieces into the dish, and place some potatoes on top of chicken.
7. Spread 1 tbsp of vegetable oil onto chicken pieces (Can place more seasoning onto chicken at this time).
8. Then re-insert dish bake into the oven for 20-25 minutes.
9. Sprinkle cheddar jack cheese on top and return the dish bake into the oven for 5 minutes.
10. Spread some parsley to make it look BEAUTIFUL!
Now you’re ready to have a TASTY dish!
Keep up with us on:
*Music Provided by Splice App*
Thank you for watching Fun Cooking Friday | How to make Chicken Potato Bake YUM! on Prayogs