Watch VEGAN CHICK’N NOODLE SOUP | Nachele G. on Prayogs
Hey family! Its still winter & us plant-basers lol need some noodle soup too. This video was previously recorded. I hope you enjoy this recipe. If you make this recipe tag me or #noshwithnachele.
egg-free ribbon noodles
Spices (Sage, salt, pepper, thyme, paprika, parsley, onion powder)
Non-chicken bouillon or vegetable bouillon
1. Soak your soy curls in water if you haven’t rehydrated them. once they are rehydrated make sure to get all the extra moisture out. This is a key step to getting a great texture on the soy curls.
2. Take the hot water and allow the bouillon to dissolve in the water, making a broth.
3. While that is dissolving heat a saucepan with the oil and add soy curls. cook until brown.
4. Add celery and carrots, cook, until softened.
5. Add the broth to the pot and some extra water if needed.
6. Let that cook for about 5 mins then add remainder of ingredients to the pot, stir and add a lid.
7. cook 10 minutes and serve.
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own rights to the music. this video is NOT sponsored.
» Stop & Say HEY!
BUSINESS INQUIRES/SEND ME THINGS: Nachele.email@example.com
Check out my yummy RECIPE BLOG: https://noshwithnachele.wordpress.com/
Thank you for watching VEGAN CHICK’N NOODLE SOUP | Nachele G. on Prayogs