Watch Vegan Chili on Prayogs
Vegan Chili Recipe 🥣
A simple, one-pot recipe, loaded with vegetables, perfect for a cold winter night!
Tell us your thoughts! Leave a comment on the next recipe you’d like to see!
• Chili Sauce* (10-20 whole dried chili peppers, 16oz can of tomato paste, 6 cups of water)
• 6 Cups of cooked Red Kidney Beans
• 1lb of Ground Tofu
• 2 Cups of Chopped Carrots
• 2 Cups of Diced Zucchini
• 2 Cups of Diced Tomatoes
• 1 Cup of Red Diced Onion
• 1 Cup Bell Pepper
• ½ Cup Cilantro
• ½ Cup Celery
• ½ Cup of Braggs Liquid Amino
• 1 tbsp of Lawry’s
• 2 tbsp of Chili powder
• 1 tbsp cumin
• 2-3 Cups of Water (depending on how thick you want your chilli)
1. For the Chili Sauce: Boil 10-20(depending on how spicy you want the chilli to be) whole dried chili peppers in 6 cups of water. Add (1) 6 oz. can of tomato paste. Boil until peppers are soft. Pour into blender. Blend until Chili Peppers are Pureed. Set aside.
2. Dice (or run through food processor) all of the vegetables except for the zucchini and tomatoes. Cut the zucchini and tomatoes into ¼ inch pieces.
3. Pour all of the ingredients into large pot.
4. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer for 30 minutes.
5. Serve and enjoy! #VeganMadeEasy
Follow us on social media @VeganMadeEasy
Made Easy, Made Delicious!
Thank you for watching Vegan Chili on Prayogs