Watch How to bake Vanilla Vegan Cupcakes on Prayogs
Momski A and AA bakes!
Vanilla Vegan Cupcakes
1 and 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup soy milk or any non-dairy milk
1 to 2 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 tbsp white vinegar
1. Pre-heat the oven at 180°C (350 °F).
2. In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking soda and salt.
3. Then add the milk, vanilla, oil and vinegar
4. Mix it well.
5. Place cupcake sheets on the cupcake baking mold.
6. Scoop the batter and place it on the sheets.
7. Bake it for 20- 25 minutes (regular cupcake) or 12- 15 minutes (mini cupcake).
*serves 12 regular cupcakes or 24 mini cupcakes
Visit our Facebook page: