Watch How to Curl Hair Without Heat l Heatless T-shirt Curls / Rag Curls l No Heat Curls/Waves on Prayogs
In this heatless curling hair tutorial for medium long hair, I’m going to show you how to curl your hair with a T-shirt (you can also use the fabric from socks, scarfs, etc.). This easy no heat curling method will give you beautiful bouncy curls. This voluminous/volumized curly hairstyle is very long-lasting and will loosen up to some big soft waves and give you that beachy wavy hairstyle the next day. This hairstyle make a great everyday look that you can wear to school, work, or special occasions like dances, parties, and dinner dates. This method was inspired by the rag curls, but since I find that the traditional method of rag curls can come out messy sometimes, I added my own twist to this. By using a sharpie or pen to guide your curls, you’ll get more control on the direction and size. If you enjoyed this video, don’t forget to show your friends how to curl your hair without heat and try this method together with them! 🙂
Visit my heatless curling tutorial playlist for more ideas! http://goo.gl/BjcTMB
If you out any of my tutorials, don’t forget to share your photos with me through my social networks by using the hashtag #x3Haha. I’d love to see them! ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)
✔ TIPS & TRICKS
If you’re having some trouble with this hair tutorial, try the tips below for long lasting curls:
1. Make sure your t-shirt strips are long enough so you will have plenty of length to tie them together.
2. If your hair doesn’t hold curls well, I’d recommend dampening it with hair mousse beforehand. On this note, don’t try this tutorial with wet hair because it will take a really long time to dry and the water will weigh down your hair. 20-30% slightly DAMP hair will work best.
3. If you want long-lasting curls, it is important to wait for your hair to be COMPLETELY dry before removing the strips. Afterward, you can give your curls a light mist of hairspray.
4. You can do this overnight because it’s comfortable to sleep in. However, take note that your hair will be very curly the next day (you may get Shirley temple curls) so you’ll need to take time to separate the curls and loosen them.
5. If you’d like bigger curls, try to use a bigger sharpie. For smaller curls, use pens with cap hooks.
6. Keep practicing! After several times, you’ll know what will work best for your hair.
7. If all else fails, you can try my other heatless curling tutorials to see if they are better for you. 🙂
✔ SUBSCRIBE to my channel! http://goo.gl/3M9ZUV
I love to make hair tutorials for quick and easy hairstyles. On my channel, you’ll find many cute and simple everyday hairstyles for school and casual occasions. You’ll also find formal hairdos for weddings, Homecoming, Prom, birthday parties, dinner dates, and other special events. Whether you’re looking for a new way to wear your ponytails, half up half down hairstyles, elegant updos, romantic side hairstyles, or overnight heatless curls or waves, you’ve come to the right place! If you enjoy my videos, make sure to subscribe for more! 🙂
BUSINESS INQUIRIES ✉ x3Haha@yahoo.com
Thank you for watching and supporting my channel! Have a wonderful day! 🙂