Watch ☼ Wash & Style Natural Curly Hair ☼ | SunKissAlba on Prayogs
All Info is Listed Here ☼ Read Here before Commenting =)
Discount on my American Apparel Top: http://www.chippmunk.com/american-app…
Video on How to: “Re-Style Curly Hair Next Day & Sleep Method”
☼ Here’s my “Summer Curly Hair Routine” to help you manage frizz, heat, & humidity during hot summer days!! Let me know in the comments section below what your Summer Curly Routine consist of & If you decide to try my routine please video response it to me or send me a picture on INSTAGRAM using HASHTAG: #SunKissAlba I would love to see it =)
♥ Watch my Previous Curly Hair Routine :
♥ Watch my Get Healthy Hair Regimen :
♥ Watch Previous Makeup Tutorial :
” S P A N I S H — E S P A N O L”
( www.Youtube.com/SunKissAlbaParaTi )
!!!! ***** Follow Me ***** !!!!
♥ BLOG : http://SunKissAlbaBlog.com
♥ TWITTER : http://Twitter.com/SunKissAlba
♥ FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/SunKissA
♥ INSTAGRAM : http://www.Instagram.com/SunKissAlba
*** Use Hashtag #SunKissAlba to show me your pictures on Instagram 🙂
♥♥♥ ♥ Products List ♥ ♥♥♥
– Microfiber Towel available in any store mentioned below
– You can also use a T-shirt for soaking water from your hair without adding frizz.
** Cleansing & Conditioning :
– Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soap 18 in 1 – Lavender & Tea Tree (Clarifying Deep Clean)
– Deva Curl – No Poo (Cleansing Cream)
– Deva Curl – One Condition (Conditioner, Leave in & Co-Wash)
** After Deep Cleansing/Clarifying :
– Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque (for Damaged Dry Hair)
– Shea Moisture Anti Breakage Masque (for Thin, Fine, Weak Hair)
*** Rinse with Cold Water ***
– Cold Water seals moisture in hair and prevents frizzy, dry hair.
** Styling Products :
– Kinky Curly – Knot Today (Leave in / Detangler)
– Deva Curl – One Condition (Conditioner / Leave in)
– Deva Curl – Light Defining Gel
♥♥♥♥ Where to Buy Products ♥♥♥♥
— Dr Bronners is sold at:
RickysNYC or most health food stores like, Whole Foods.
or you can buy online at Dr. Bronners site or Amazon.
— Kinky Curly is sold at:
Whole Foods, RickysNYC, Amazon, CurlMart, Target, walgreens etc…
— Shea Moisture is sold at:
RickysNYC & All Drustores like, CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, Walgreens, & Target.
♥♥ WHAT IS CO-WASHING ♥♥
— The Cleansing Cream can be used as a co-washing product because it’s a cleanser that Cleans your hair without extremely Drying Chemicals that are always found in Shampoos.
— Co-washing can also be done with a conditioner or cleansing cream. (CO-WASHING) is done by massaging your scalp & hair clean with conditioner or cleansing cream instead of shampoo. Cleanse your scalp with conditioner the same as you would with shampoo except the conditioner does not lather up like shampoo but don’t worry you’re still cleansing away unwanted oils & dirt from your scalp & hair. Your fingers and the moisture in your conditioner will do all the work to massage away all the dirt to clean your scalp and hair. (Your dry curly hair will appreciate this) TRUST ME & TRY IT!
*** In case you did not know…
– Conditioner has cleansing agents in ingredients so it also can clean your hair just enough to remove oils and dirt without overly drying out your curls making it frizzy and prone to breakage. It’s really not the shampoo that’s cleaning your hair its the method of rubbing your scalp with your finger tips in massaging motion on your scalp that removes oil, dirt, and products, to clean your hair. This method can be done as often as you like. listen to your hair. I clarify about once a month or when needed as you can see in my “Get Healthy Curly Hair Video” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlDjx_…
To Learn more you must read:
“The Curly Girl Method” by Lorraine Massey.
– Purchase book at:
Barnes & Noble, Amazon, DevaCurl website & Deva Chan Salon/Website
I highly suggest everyone reads this book!
its made for (Wavy, Swavy, Curly, Kinky etc…) All hair patterns! overall it includes a ton of info we can all benefit & learn from. I read this book “FRONT COVER to BACK COVER” !
Kaskade – Turn it Down
Beckah Shae – Destiny
Zedd – Clarity
♥ Camera: Canon Rebel T3i
♥ Editing: iMovie